Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just Malanb Events - Capital One Event In NYC Featuring HGTV's Sabrina Soto, Lynette Khalfani-Cox & WE's David Tutera





Getting my credit on track is one of my main goals. With a huge student loan debt on my back, this event was a great event to learn about building up my credit Thanks to Capital One and meeting some fabulous designer like HGTV's Sabrina Soto, personal finance expert Lynette Khalfani-Cox, & WE's Party/Wedding planner David Tutera!

I learn so many great things about raising my credit score like ....

Nearly half (46%) of younger consumers under the age of 30 think that knowing their credit score is only important for purchasing a home - That is not true, you credit report can affect your car insurance rates, opening a credit card, applying for an apartment, and even finding a new job!

Your credit score can also affect your utilities bill as well. You will have to put down a deposit.

You can get a 1 free credit report from each credit report - Eqifax, Experian, and Transunion once a year!


Thanks to Capital One Credit tracker, you can monitor your credit score and how your financial choices can impact it. I would like to thank the lovelies at Capital One for the invitation.

Until Next Time
Just be You
Malanb

No comments: