Monday, July 7, 2014

Just Malanb Mood Monday: Looking for something new and leaving the old behind

Facing something new is not the always the easiest thing to do. Leaving the past and the drama is even harder but in order for me to truly embrace my talents and fulfill my goals, I know that I cannot be the same person I was yesterday or ten years ago. I can not be sucked into drama and craziness. I can not put all myself into things that will not put me into a place of love, happiness, and success. 

So what do you do when past drama and stupid actions made by people get in the way of looking towards something new? 

I decided to keep on going. There will always be drama, people saying or doing stupid things, and haters. That is the world, it is full of a 85% of wonder and greatness and 15% of just annoyance and b.s! I have to learn to lookfor something new...something great...something of my goals being achieved in the near future and leave the old past, the old drama, the fake people behind.

My new moto - Looking for something new and leaving the old behind

No comments: