Tuesday, March 18, 2014

When you're sick it is not easy being healthy?!

So I am sick again! Sadly this is not a surprise considering that I usually get sick everytime the season changes. So take this as a sign that spring is almos here. Pollen and all! lol I am a living weather report. So while I am on my nebulizer and cough medicine, how do I keep my on my diet? I am not having finding healthy option but about actually eating. When I am sick, I do not want to eat and that is not good. In order for the body to work properly, a person has to eat at least 1,200 calories a day to survive. Right now according to Myfitnesspal app my calorie goal is 1560 a day. When I add my exercise my calories go up. I think I have to figure out why I am sick so often thoughout the year and how to change that through my diet. 

When you are sick, it is not easy being healthy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I literally just got over being sick today. I am two weeks dated on work and I am a total mess. I definitely can agree I tend to get sick during seasonal changes.